This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 26th August
- 1:45: NZD — Trade Balance
Tuesday, 27th August
- 9:00: EUR — German GDP Detailed
Thursday, 29th August
- 4:30: AUD — Capital Expenditure
- 10:55: EUR — German Unemployment Rate SA
- 15:00: EUR — German CPI Prelim MM
- 15:30: USD — GDP 2nd Estimate
Friday, 30th August
- 2:30: JPY — CPI
- 2:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 12:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: CAD — GDP
- 18:00: CAD — Budget Balance
*All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.